Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Brookles




So once again I am a bit late in my posting, but I am sure you all understand. Brookles had a birthday on the 23rd. It is so hard to believe that she is four all ready. It seems like just yesterday she was snuggling in my arms. As most people know, Brookles is addicted to Sponge Bob. Surprise, surprise, we had a Sponge Bob Birthday. We started off the day with breakfast in bed and presents from us and Bubba. She loved her Mariposa Barbie and Sponge Bob jammies from Mom and Dad and Bubba gave her a Sponge Bob Beanie Baby. Then at church, she was very excited when they sang Happy birthday to her in Primary. We had the Bitner family over for dinner and cake. She had a great day and told me that she can't wait till her next birthday.

In honor of Brookles, I looked through my photo files and have posted some memorable moments from the past four years. Hope you all enjoy the walk down memory lane.

No comments: