Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Family Update

Once again I have been bit slow on my posting and once again, I am sorry about that.

So, quite a few things have happened since I last had time to sit at the computer. My own big news is that I have been promoted at work. I have been given a larger store to manage. I have been moved to Riverdale. It is a much larger store with much higher volume. I am excited and overwhelmed at the same time. I have a lot of work to do but I feel that I am up for the challenge.
That is all of my news. Wish me luck! (I think I really need it!)



Jennika lost her first tooth. She was so excited when the Tooth Fairy left her a two dollar bill and a one dollar gold coin. We were very proud of her because she even pulled it out herself. Now she is working on the other bottom front tooth. It was a good thing that the one fell out because her new tooth was just about completely in behind the baby tooth.



Brooklyn has turned into such a great helper around the house. She even loves to "play mom" and take care of Libby. She is growing up way too fast! She can't wait to go to preschool next year and tells everyone that she will be seven years old next week, the little silly goose.



Libby is also growing up way too fast. She loves to eat her solid food and is finally starting to gain weight. She loves to roll all over the place and is working on sitting up. We still have to visit the therapist about once a month because her neck is still not quite as strong as it should be. We see the therapist in a couple weeks and hopefully Libbs will be much improved and we can be discharged.

No comments: