Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Greatest Man In The World

I have got to be the luckiest girl in the world! I am married to the most amazing man! Derrek is the greatest husband and father that I could ever dream of. We have been married for a little over ten years now and he just keeps getting better and better. I honestly don't know what I would do with out him. I know that I can count on him to take care of all four of us girls. He is a great father to all three of our girls. I love the way he makes sure that each of the girls get an equal amount of his time and love. He takes the girls out on "dates" and makes them each feel special and that they are their daddy's girl. And, believe it or not, after focusing all of that time on his little girls, he still seems to find time for me. I love the way he can make me smile by doing or saying the dumbest little thing. I love the way he makes me feel special even when I don't feel that great inside. He is honestly the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, and I am so thankful that he has put up with me for so long. I am so proud of him and very proud to be able to call him my own. Life is never easy, but it is such a comfort to know without a doubt that this wonderful man will be right there beside me for eternity. I love you D!

No comments: