Saturday, August 30, 2008

First Day of School


Well, it is official. Jennika is now a big 2nd grader. She was very excited for her first day of school but she also admitted to being a little bit nervous as well. Her teacher's name is Mrs. Marsden and Jenn absolutley loves her. As we were driving home from school on the first day I asked her how it went and she told me that she was kind of mad. When I asked her why, this is what she had to say. "I am mad because she did not give us very much work to do." While I am very happy that she loves school, I really have to wonder where we got such a silly girl. She loves school so much that we have even considered keeping her home from school as a punishment. (We really wouldn't, I promise!) She is very excited to learn as much as she possibly can this year.

No comments: