Sunday, August 17, 2008

Libby's Blessing




Well I am a bit slow getting pictures up from Libby's blessing but here they are. She was blessed on August 4th by Derrek. My mom made her dress and it turned out so beautiful. Thanks mom! Libby is doing great and is growing up way too fast. She just had her 2 month Dr. appointment and she is healthy and doing great. She did not like her shots too much but then who does? Jennika is getting ready to start school on the 25th. She is very excited that she is going to be in Mrs Marsden's 2nd grade class. Brooklyn is so full of energy that some times we just don't know what to do with her. Both her and Jennika still love their baby sister and are really good helpers. I went back to work two weeks ago and it has been really hard on me but we are settling into a routine. It is still really hard to leave my family every day but it has to be done. I am very thankful that I have such a wonderful husband that loves his girls and takes such good care of them.

No comments: