Monday, September 29, 2008

2nd Grade Fieldtrip

Kennecott Copper Mine
2nd Grade Fieldtrip

Jennika was amazed by how

big these truck tires really are.

Prior to the fieldtrip, D and I

tried to tell her that they had

trucks as big as our house at

the mine but she did not

believe us. After she saw

this tire, she told D that

he was right.

Bubba's Class

I am really glad that Derrek

got to go with Bubba.

They really had a great time

and learned some pretty

interesting facts about the mine.

2 comments:

Darkforge said...

Wow That canyon is crazy! great blogs so far, the pics are awsome :) finally signed up for an account here so I can comment on ur blogs instead of just lurking around :P

Jill said...

Hi Shanna and Derek,
I just found your blog and I've enjoyed reading about your cute family. It was fun to see you and your girls at Bear Lake in July. It looks like you are doing great!

-Jill
(Brad's wife)