Friday, October 31, 2008

More Halloween

Jennika chose her costume all by herself this year. I admit, it was very hard for me to step back and let her do her thing. Halloween is a big deal at our house. We have a tradition that all costumes must be home made. That means that I usually sew them. This year Jenn did not need me to make anything. I did have to laugh though when she came to me and told me that I could make her some black pants because she new that I felt bad that I did not get to make her costume this year. She is such a sweet girl! I had a lot of fun making the lamb costume for Libbs. I have never worked with shearling fur. It was a little bit difficult to work with but the end result was well worth the effort. Isn't she the cutest little lamby you have ever seen!
Little Brookles has developed an attachment to blue. Everything must be blue. So a blue princess was pretty much the way to go for her this year. She is such a little stink pot a lot of the time but deep down she truly is our little princess.


OK, wow! Isn't he just so sweet and adorable!


Jenn and Brookles could not wait to get going. In fact, Brooklyn took off down the street all by herself several times and D had to whistle to get her to come back home till it was time to go.



Halloween 2008
The Bitner Girls










No comments: